If that weren't enough to get you parkour-shooting once again, the game's statistics site will go live tomorrow for Xbox 360 and PS3 players, while the PC version will arrive "very soon." And hey, a title update went live late last week that supposedly helps with the crippling lag people have encountered when taking the game online, so there's that! Head past the break for the entire list of free stuff coming in the "Agents of Change" DLC.
The "Agents of Change" DLC, as detailed by Bethesda:
- Founders' Tower – The revolution finally reaches the island's iconic spire and takes the battle for the Ark to dizzying heights.
- Labs – Venture into the depths of the Ark's original research and development laboratories, a submerged high-tech facility so far untouched by the civil war.
- UAV – This stealthy and lethal device allows Operatives to automatically mark nearby enemies on their radar. For more explosive fun, they can even take direct control of the UAV and detonate it near unsuspecting foes.
- Napalm Grenade – Soldiers can use this new grenade to cover an area in a sea of deadly flames.
- Pyro Mine – Engineers can plant these mines and leave enemies in the epicenter of a massive napalm explosion.
- Field Regen Unit – Medics can deploy these units to increase the health regeneration of any nearby teammates.
- Tactical Scanner – This universal ability allows players to reveal the active buffs of their opponents, allowing them to pick off enemies more strategically.
- Bayonets – Gain the edge in melee combat and cause extra damage with these deadly blades.
- Weapon Shields – Take cover from enemy fire and prevent headshot bonus damage behind riot-style shields.
- The Sad Punk – Add a touch of Steampunk to your Resistance character.
- The Limey – Bring order to the Ark with this outfit inspired by traditional European police."
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One