To help complement this idea, enemies were designed with better AI to work as a coordinated force, with certain units designed for specific roles. Norman likened the concept to a chessboard, where each piece can work together, but different pieces will interact with one another in different ways. All of these factors, according to Norman, lead to a more challenging game. "It's not just that the game is harder on Insanity," said Norman, "it's that this creature actually behaves differently on higher difficulty levels."
Just remember, bad guys: Singularities don't care how smart you are.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One