Truth: Matt Cavanagh, a former Bizarre Creations employee, has created Totem Games Ltd., an independent game studio with a mission to help "make the world a happier place."
Truth: Matt Cavanagh was not the lead designer on Blur, nor did he work on any part of the game, as shown by Blur's credits and Cavanagh's tweet saying, "I did not actually work on blur. Cheers, Matt."
Truth: Matt Cavanagh worked on the city art in Project Gotham Racing and Project Gotham Racing 2.
Truth: This is the most publicity Matt Cavanagh has gotten in years.
There are no lies here, because we don't publish those. We leave that to the rest of the Internet and sleep well knowing it is one area that is completely over-covered.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One