Unfortunately, before the 10-year-old in you gets too excited, know that the game is being developed by Behavior Interactive, makers of the less-than-impressive Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime. The first trailer for the title shows some interesting dual stick shooter gameplay, but nothing that really convinces us this is a great game just yet.
Maybe lessons were learned, right? THQ is scheduling Voltron: Defender of the Universe for the week of October 25, and it will cost $10. We'll be at the Comic-Con panel later on this week and let you know what we see there.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One