Shhh, it's all right. We've got a solution for you: the Dead Island novelization arriving alongside the game from Bantam. The author, Mark Morris, is a successful horror writer in his own right, but he's also written novels featuring Doctor Who and Torchwood, so playing in someone else's world is nothing new for him.
We can't promise the little girl won't make an appearance, but at least if she does you'll be able to close the book and go get some warm milk. That's right, just set it down, walk to the kitchen, open the fridge --
OH GOD SHE'S IN THE FRIDGE!
... Sorry, she's not. Zombie Stephanie's not in the fridge. We just couldn't help ourselves.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One