"They basically sacrifice themselves to the pandora box, which loves fighting, and which has brought the Tekken and Street Fighter universes together," Killian explained, offering a narrative reasoning for this new element. He then distinguished this from Marvel vs. Capcom 3's "X Factor" and other desperation moves. "There's really no disadvantage to them," he noted. "You get them for being beaten up, but there's no disadvantage. This has a massive disadvantage."
It might be good for a comeback -- but it's not going to turn the tide of a one-sided battle, because you have only eight seconds to make your desperate salvo.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One