A priest, a druid and a paladin walk into a bar ... and announce that the votes have been tallied:
- Josh Myers will be playing Clergelam, the female Goblin priest, and will play on Thursday at 12 p.m. EDT (9 a.m. PDT, 10 a.m. server time).
- Joe Perez will be a male Troll druid and will play on Sunday at 4 p.m. EDT (1 p.m. PDT, 2 p.m. server time).
- Fox Van Allen will be playing Foxlight the Shirtless Pally by questing, dungeoning and/or PVPing on Friday at 7 p.m. EDT (4 p.m. PDT, 5 p.m. server time).
- Roblinator the Goblin shaman will continue to play on Wednesday at 1 p.m. EDT (10 a.m. PDT, 11 a.m. server time).
Joe will let you choose the spec for his druid. What will it be?
Roblinator should hit 60 soon. Will you choose pretty, pretty mushrooms or endless orange or monotonous sand?
Muted blues and purples are so soothing and killing Naga is so much fun. Hint, hint.
Yo. We got Blackrock Depths when we randomated the dungeon. Again. It's long -- very, very long. And maybe it's because I am so easily distracted, but I get all confused in there. Dwarves and their caves and columns and fiery things. Oh, I'm not complaining about the fire. And there were lots of shinies. But If I didn't have Kelius, Prottal and the rest of the gang guiding me through, I'd never get anywhere.
Also, I think we should be able to earn titles that are not necessarily complimentary but that you get from doing it a certain number of times:
- Roblinator, Aggroer of Side Rooms
- Roblinator, Bringing up the Rear
- Quest Reader Roblinator
- Roblinator, Greed before Need
- Roblinator the Lost
And there was a bar fight. I love a good bar fight.
As I missed questing, and even though I dislike orange, I decided to adventure outside of my scheduled time so that we can get to Outland this week. I took the bat from Undercity to Blasted Lands. Don't do that; pick it up from Gromgol or something. Seriously. Even the bat got bored. I think he was buzzing Orcs on purpose. Well, I can't blame him; I'd buzz Orcs too. They just don't have as much of a sense of humor as they should.
My first task was to slaughter an ogre. Easy. My next task was to slaughter several ogres. Also easy, but one gets tired of the scenery.
- Kill Humans and Dwarves.
- Dissolve shinies.
Please join us on Zangarmarsh (US-PVE-H) in It came from the Blog. Any Guild ranks can invite, so /whisper Roblinator or any online member. You are all welcome as long as you play by our simple rules -- basically, don't be a funsucker! Visit the guild FAQ for more details.