The ESRB description notes that I Am Alive is a third-person action game where "players traverse through city ruins and use a machete to kill human enemies in melee-style-combat."
The latest launch window we had was Ubisoft's fiscal 2011–12 (April 2011 – March 2012). The good news is the game is being rated by international classification boards; the fact that almost nobody outside of Ubisoft can confirm the game's existence is just weird. We've never seen it in the three years since its announcement, like, ever.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One