Batman: Arkham City is pretty fantastic. Just don't let it get to your head that you're now The Dark Knight.
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Batman: Arkham City. That is all. Actually, maybe some Dungeon Defenders. That game is pretty great with friends.
- Arthur Gies (@Aegies): So. Much. Battlefield 3. Review will be up on Sunday night/Monday morning. Unless I die.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): After conquering Ico I've moved on to Shadow of the Colossus HD. When I'm not murdering beautiful creatures because the Gods ordered me to, I'll be getting terrifyingly sucked in to Forza 4. There's nothing wrong with making a 500HP Honda Integra Type-R, y'all. NOTHING.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I'm just about finished Batman: Arkham City and, truth be told, I'll probably be hunting down every last Riddler trophy. If I can break off that OCD urge, I'd like to spend some more time with Adam Jensen in the first Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC pack, "The Missing Link."
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): Lots of Gears of War 3 (almost level 70!) and Batman: Arkham City for me this weekend!
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): [...]
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Finishing up Kirby's Return to Dreamland for review, then moving on to Batman. They're essentially the same game.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): I'll be playing Rent: The Video Game. It's a lot grittier and involves more capes than I'd have imagined, and no one's started singing yet, but -- oh, wait. So that's -- I see. I see.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): I'm going to attempt to go an entire weekend without playing any fighting games, so I guess I'll get up on that Dark Souls tip?
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): Not fucking Dark Souls, that's for god damn sure.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): Hey, guys, did you know the shot came from the bell tower? BECAUSE THE BELL TOWER IS WHERE THE SHOT CAME FROM. You should investigate the bell tower. That's where the shot came from.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): [...]
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): With the holiday deluge officially upon us, I've got to wrap up Dark Souls. Then, I foresee a lot of Batman. Oh, and Bring Me Sandwiches on iPhone.
- Steven Wong: I plan on getting some more time in with Might & Magic Heroes VI and Dungeon Defenders.