On today of all days, the haunt of all haunts, Corpse Party publisher XSEED chose to announce a November launch for its upcoming download-only PSP horror title. And while XSEED is "sorry to have missed Halloween," this carton of rotten eggs we plan on throwing in the company's general direction just isn't hearing it, frankly.
At very least, the publisher has a decent explanation for the missed opportunity. "We wanted to make certain everything was perfect," a statement from XSEED localization specialist Tom Lipschultz on the US PlayStation Blog reads. He unfortunately didn't nail down a solid date for the game's launch, but did drop a brand new trailer, as seen above.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15