"In the end hard decisions had to be made and what could have been was restructured into what the team could do with the amount of time they had," Adams told the magazine. "I can't say whether or not the original ideas would have been better but I think consistency was lost in all of the turmoil of change."
We're sure the full article is equally interesting/depressing and, after all, if Halloween isn't the day to visit the scene of the grisly murder of a franchise, what is?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One