Okay, all caught up? Reproduction is a part of life, even a part of cartoon life. Sly Cooper had to come from a mommy and daddy, right? Today, the PlayStation Blog revealed one of Sly's ancestors, Rioichi, as a playable character in next year's Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. He's not the only ancestor you'll gain access to throughout the game, with each episode adding a unique character with their own abilities.
Riochi is the creator of the Ninja Spire Jump, a key maneuver in Sly's arsenal. He was first introduced in the original Sly Cooper game, having come up with the technique while sneaking into Feudal-era castles.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25