This week, WiiWare offers Pinocchio-themed jigsaw puzzles, and DSiWare offers a Chinese language learning game and a thrilling, chilling game about being stuck in a convenience store. Do you dare enter the convenience store of mystery?%Gallery-139731%
- Pinocchio's Puzzle (EnjoyUp Games, 1-4 players, 500 Wii Points): Jigsaw puzzles tell the story of Pinocchio.
- 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure (Nintendo, 1 player, $6.99): Kirby's side-scrolling NES outing, with new 3D effects.
- Escape Trick: Convenience Store (INTENSE, 1 player, $4.99/500 DSi Points): A "locked room" mystery in which you're trapped in a convenience store. How long before you stop leaving money on the counter for the stuff you eat? (You should also try to escape.)
- Play and Learn Chinese (Selectsoft, 1 player, $7.99/800 DSi Points): Learn over 700 words and phrases in Mandarin, with lots of visual cues.
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo Wii console