While the patch will arrive on PCs some time "next week" -- the post was published last Friday, so that's this week -- the bulk of the game's community on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 unfortunately won't see the patch until it gets through certification. DICE estimates that will be "shortly after the PC update." Regardless, more patch info and a launch date is promised for this week, when we'll hopefully hear more solid news about the console patch as well.
Update: This post originally stated that the patch was due "next week," though the news from DICE was announced last Friday. We've since updated the post and headline to reflect the accurate launch projection for the PC patch (this week!) and apologize for any inconvenience.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One