Additionally, time spent on all of these consoles is generally up from year to year, which Nielsen says suggests is adding to the time users spending with their consoles (rather than taking away from time spent gaming online or doing other things). There are a few likely reasons for that: All of the consoles have increased their libraries and streaming selections over the past year, the apps that run this streaming video have been updated for access and usability, and web connections continue to get better as broadband access becomes even more prevalent.
Nielsen promises a full writeup of consumer entertainment choices and time spent in the full 2011 report, due out early next year.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One