The software will allow visitors to locate their position in the (very, very large) museum, as well as offering itineraries and, of course, traditional audio commentaries. The museum told the AFP that the move was made in order to better accommodate today's museum goers, who are more accustomed to interacting with touch screens.
Frankly, we're just hoping we can finally nab Leonardo da Vinci for our Mii Plaza.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27