Players are separated into three divisions based on age: Junior, for those born after 2001, Senior, for those born between 1997 and 2000, and Master, for grizzled old Poke-veterans born before 1996. All participants must bring their own (3)DS and must battle using their regions' version of Pokemon Black/White. The latest National Pokedex has been opened for use, meaning that all all 646 Pokemon are eligible for ranked tournament battles, save for a small handfull of legendary and extremely rare monsters. Check out this PDF for the complete rules and jump past the break for tournament dates and locations.
- Birmingham, UK - NEC, Hall 11 (Saturday, March 3)
- Essen, Germany - Messe Essen, Halle 1A (Saturday, March 10)
- Paris, France - Espace Champerret, Hall C (Saturday, March 17)
- Madrid, Spain - IFEMA, Pabellón 5 (Saturday, March 24)
- Milan, Italy - Centro Congressi Milanfiori, Strada 1 (Sunday, April 1)