"In case you all are wondering, Just Dance for the Wii," Obama said, having a member of the proletariat hold up the game. "The girls beat me every time on these various dance games. And you'll never get a picture of me [playing] because I get graded F every time."
Clearly an agent of foreign leaders, Mr. Obama could have chosen the Boston-developed Dance Central 2 for the Seattle-designed Xbox 360. But no. Shame on you, sir. Shame on you! As if we needed our political leaders supporting Just Dance's continued foreign profits.
Disclaimer: This was all in good fun. Do not take anything here seriously. Laugh it off, hug someone you love. Kisses and hugs.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Microsoft Xbox One