Capcom has partnered with Pasela, a karaoke-bar chain based in Japan, to open a Capcom-themed entertainment bar in Shinjuku, Tokyo, called Cap Bar. Cap Bar is scheduled to open in January on the first floor of Shinjuku's Pasela Resort and will have game-demo kiosks, merch, and Capcom-themed food and drink menus, as well as serving as the filming location for Capcom's webshow, Hagi Toko.
Personally, we can't wait to sip on a "Chun-Li Chugger" and watch the carnage unfold.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One