However, we don't believe Namco Bandai even attempted to use Voldo's codpiece as a selling point. Try to contain your surprise: as far as we can tell, the ad is a fake.
We don't know who's responsible for its creation, but we do know that the Voldo image used for the ad comes from a screenshot of Soul Calibur IV, released in 2007. Compare the two images above, and try not to think about how much time you've just spent concentrating on Voldo's business.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One