No, "Le Mans" isn't French for "The Dudes" -- it's the name of a city located in northwestern France that has played host to the annual "24 Hours of Lemans" endurance race since 1923. The awesome thing about Le Mans (the race, not the city) is that manufacturers build beautiful, incredibly fast vehicles specifically to handle the event's unique challenges, and those prototypes are the focus of the lastest DLC pack for Forza Motorsport 4.
Well, by "focus" we mean "there's also a Dodge Challenger owned by a UFC dude," but mostly the DLC is about Le Mans' proud racing heritage. Jump past the break for a complete breakdown of the 10 cars your 560 Microsoft Points will earn you when this pack arrives on February 7.
- 2011 #2 Audi Sport North America R18 TDI
- 2011 Panoz #050 Panoz Racing Abruzzi
- 2010 Dodge Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Challenger SRT8
- 1991 Mazda #55 Team Mazdaspeed 787B
- 2011 Bentley Platinum Motorsports Continental GT
- 1986 #2 Audi Sport quattro S1
- 1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
- 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R
- 2011 Holden HSV GTS
- 2011 Volkswagen Polo GTI