"The 3DS eShop has been a big step in the right direction compared to the Wii and DSi online shops, and it would be strange if they did not at least match it's functionality on Wii U. Since Toki Tori 2 is designed to be a downloadable title, these things are vital to making the correct choice of which platforms to develop for," the post reads. And though Two Tribes has ideas for how best to use the WiiPad beyond its bevy of buttons and triggers, the concept sounds very early in the production stages (if even there).
The company does promise to offer a WiiPad-only option for playing the game, should you be simply unable to stop playing during sojourns to the water closet. It also outlined hopes for a level editor. All of this is of course highly nebulous considering that the Wii U has yet to receive even a release date, so don't go getting your hopes too high just yet.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18