I ain't scared of no ghost, but I am completely terrified by the idea of invisible soldiers. There could be one beside me right now and I wouldn't even know it, at least not until his translucent knife perforated my windpipe with extreme prejudice. This first entry in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier's "Inside Recon" developer diary series elaborates on the animation and motion capturing techniques used to create the game, as well as the major role that cover plays during a firefight.
While you guys watch that, I'm going to go spread legos all over the floor of my apartment as an anti-ghost-soldier countermeasure. Those things smart when you step on 'em barefoot.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One