Robota: Vengeance would be your average CGI robot-warfare game featuring gladiator-style combat with genetically modified dinosaurs, if not for three important factors:
- The franchise was created by Academy Award winner Doug Chiang, lead designer on Star Wars: Episode 1 and 2, and creative director for Industrial Light and Magic, working on Terminator 2: Judgement Day, Forrest Gump and other titles.
- Robota will be released for iOS and Android as the first full-scale rival to Infinity Blade.
- It has genetically modified dinosaurs.
Check out the video above and if you're intrigued, head on over to its Kickstarter page, and gauge how much you want to invest in genetically modified dinosaurs. We mean, Robota: Vengeance. Same thing.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 12
- Form factor Tablet
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 9.7 inches
- Storage type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Maximum battery life Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions 9.4 x 6.6 x 0.24 in
- Weight 0.96 lb
- Announced 2014-10-16
Apple iPhone 6