BioShock Infinite will fly into retail on October 16 and 19 in North America and internationally, respectively, 2K Games just announced. The game will launch on Xbox 360, PC and PS3; with the latter receiving Move support and a free copy of the first BioShock.
"After BioShock, we had a vision for a follow up that dwarfed the original in scope and ambition," said Irrational Games Creative Director Ken Levine. "BioShock Infinite has been our sole focus for the last four years, and we can't wait for fans to get their hands on it."
So, prepare for a trip to Columbia this autumn and fight like it's 1999 (or, 1912, which is when the game is actually set).
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One