The box -- check it out to the left -- features the final art for The Amazing Spider-Man, Beenox said, but it doesn't specify how the Move will function with the title. Its insert shows two Move controllers and the PS Eye: If it does use two Move controllers, The Amazing Spider-Man will be the first third-party title to offer the dual-controller option, iWaggle3D noted.
The Amazing Spider-Man is hitting Wii and Xbox 360 as well, and while the Wii will use its own brand of motion-controls, there is no word yet if we'll be able to Web Rush with the Kinect.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One