New 2012 Lineup includes Two New Link2Cell® Phones Which Integrate with iPhone Ringtones
SECAUCUS, NJ (April 4, 2012) – Panasonic today announced six new DECT 6.0 Plus telephones that offer an array of convenient features for landline phone users including a simplified keypad layout with oversized buttons, large white backlit display, talking caller ID and amplified handsets. Each of the new 2012 model series are expandable up to 6 handsets, to create a truly robust home communication solution that grows with a user's needs.
The two new Link2Cell® models, the KX-TG7740 and KX-TG7730 series, allow consumers to make and receive cell phone calls on any of the comfortable Panasonic handsets throughout the home. As an added benefit, iPhone users can import their ringtones to the Link2Cell phone system so that each call rings throughout the home with the same tone as the cell phone.
Link2Cell works with or without landline telephone service. Simply place the base unit wherever cell reception is strongest and then pair up to two Bluetooth®-enabled cell phones to the system. Once paired, cell phone calls will ring on all compatible Panasonic handsets, ensuring that important calls will not be missed. Additionally, since it is Bluetooth compatible users can transfer up to 3050 entries from a cell phone address book to the handset with the touch of a button.
"Panasonic continuously seeks to provide consumers with innovative telephony products that deliver a superior experience for their communication needs," said Desirae Dolphin, Product Manager, Panasonic Consumer Marketing Company of North America. "With the ever-changing landscape of communication tools, our goal is to deliver phones that are easy-to-use and offer unique features that enhance the home communication experience."
The Panasonic KX-TG4740 and KX-TG4730 series are expandable digital cordless answering systems which feature a simplified keypad layout with fewer, larger buttons making it easier to dial. Each series is equipped with a side volume key on each handset, similar to cell phones making it easy to users to adjust the volume during a call, and allow for up to 4-way conference calling. The new KX-TG4753B expandable digital cordless answering system with three handsets includes all the great features of the KX-TG4730 series in addition to a range extender which doubles the effective transmission distance between the base unit and the cordless handsets.
The new Panasonic KX-TG4770 series is an expandable digital answering system with one corded and additional cordless handsets which features a large LCD screen on the base unit with a simplified button layout for ease of use. The cordless handsets feature Power Back-Up Operation, a feature exclusive to Panasonic phones, which allows for up to three hours of talk time after the power has been lost.
All six new phones are equipped with Panasonic's DECT 6.0 PLUS technology which takes the superb sound quality and outstanding range of DECT 6.0 to a new level with an increased frequency of error correction of up to 80 times, improving sound quality and extending transmission range. Additionally, adjustable Tone Equalizer allows users to customize the tone of incoming calls to maximize clarity or accommodate for mild to moderate hearing loss. Depending on their particular hearing loss frequencies, users may boost bass, mid-range, or treble tones, making voices easier to understand.
Additional features of the 2012 lineup of consumer telephones include:
· Intelligent Eco Mode – Automatically lowers the power consumption when using the handset close to the base unit
· Talking Caller ID – Announces Caller ID information in between rings so users don't have to stop what they are doing to answer unwanted calls
· Light Up Indicator – A visual indicator on the handset will flash brightly when there is an incoming call
· Silent Mode – Program any handset, such as a bedside phone, not to ring during specified hours
· Call Block – Block unwanted calls by entering the caller ID information into the phone's memory
· Handset Locator – To locate a misplaced handset, simply touch a button on the base and the handset will ring
The new phones are now available at Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Sam's Club, Costco and Amazon.com:
· KX-TG4734B expandable digital cordless answering system (4 handsets) $109.95, (3 handsets) $89.95; KX-TG4732B (2 handsets) $69.95;
· KX-TG4745B expandable digital cordless answering system with dial keypad on base (5 handsets) $139.95; KX-TG4744B (4 handsets) $119.95; KX-TG4743B (3 handsets) $99.95; KX-TG4742B (2 handsets) $79.95; KX-TG4741B (1 handset) $59.95.
· KX-TG4753B expandable digital cordless answering system with three handsets: $109.95
· KX-TG7733S Link2Cell® Bluetooth® Convergence Solution ((3 handsets) $99.95; KX-TG7732S (2 handsets) $79.95; KX-TG7731S (1 handset) $59.95.
· KX-TG7745S Link2Cell Bluetooth Convergence Solution with dial key pad on base (5 handsets): $149.95; KX-TG7743S (3 handsets) $109.95; KX-TG7742S (2 handsets) $89.95; KX-TG7741S (1 handset) $69.95.
· KX-TG4771B expandable digital cordless answering system with 1 corded and 1 cordless handset $69.95; KX-TG4772B (2 cordless handsets) $89.95; KX-TG4773B (3 cordless handsets) $109.95.
For more information about Panasonic telephones, please visit www.panasonic.com/phonestuff.