Activision's Call of Duty Elite service puts another feather in its very busy cap today with a reported total of 10 million users, two million of which are paid subscribers. This is an increase of three million and 500,000, respectively, since last Activision dished out some numbers in February.
The latest earnings report says it's "an increase of approximately 33% from January 31, 2012." As of March 31, Activision has 40 million monthly active users across all Call of Duty products and platforms.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One