Beiswenger dismissed the Ubisoft case "without prejudice," meaning he can pick up the charges and pursue litigation at any time, and Ubisoft is looking to have the case found "frivolous and without merit," Gamasutra reports.
Ubisoft's complaint argues that Beiswenger's claims of copyright infringement are based on "patently non-copyrightable elements." His claims include "assassins" and "spiritual and biblical tones."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One