Elunamakata's post about earning your plus sign on the Healing Mains blog both humbled and educated me. I followed most of the advice already but have not always been diligent about keeping my gear updated on leveling characters. WoW Insider also provides advice for non-expert healers, such as:
- How to be the world's worst healer Tongue in cheek, of course -- you're supposed to do the opposite.
- 6 signs healing is not for you Sometimes the best advice is to choose another role.
- 18 observations from a leveling healer
- How to level up using the Dungeon Finder
- How to heal with keybinds, clicking and movement for the PvP healer.
Also, remember when you had to make sure you had the latest rank on your action bar? Yeah, me too. /blush
Since almost everyone has healed at least once, regardless of gender (don't get me started), tell us your most embarrassing healing moment.