Because of this success – and because it's Capcom, who will give almost anything at least one sequel – it's no surprise Capcom is continuing with its plan to make Dragon's Dogma into one of its major franchises. "This game was developed with the goal of creating another pillar of earnings for Capcom alongside Monster Hunter and Sengoku Basara," Capcom noted. "To further increase the value of brands used for its content, Capcom will continue to utilize a variety of initiatives that include the continuous distribution of downloadable content."
Will some of that downloadable content be a Snoop Dogg-themed level called "Dragon's Doggma?" Namco Bandai would say that's a good idea.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One