If you're using a Wireless Stereo Headset, you will be able to either turn the functionality completely off, or you can select from one of five different levels of intensity, the PlayStation Blog says. Sony will also add an option for virtual surround sound when using the Wireless Stereo Headset to watch Blu-ray or DVD movies when the update drops tomorrow.
Other non-audio additions include more flexibility when setting how long before the system will shut itself down, and an the option to manage save files in bulk.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25