The first trailer for Tomorrow Corporation's Little Inferno depicts a game that looks simultaneously entertaining and super depressing. In order to warm up an increasingly cooler world, you ... throw as many toys as you can into a fireplace. That's the premise, anyway. This is just the first teaser, so all the details of how you'll burn up toys have yet to be discussed.
"Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies," Tomorrow says. "An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall."
The new game from former World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth creators will be released on PC, Mac, Linux ... and Wii U. The latter platform was likely added in a nod to World of Goo's singular success on WiiWare.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18