The introductory cinematic cutscene suggests Joel and Bill have a history, and as is expected for the game, it's a relationship based mainly on four-letter words and raised voices. The scene sets Joel and Ellie up to scavenge around the town for parts so Bill can build a car for the main duo's escape.
We assume that earlier in his life, Bill helped another group of lost souls survive a zombie apocalypse. He's surprisingly nice for a mean old man.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25