After debuting during Sony's E3 2012 media briefing, Ubisoft has released a video walkthrough of the four-player co-op mode found in Far Cry 3. Taking place six months before the separate single-player campaign, co-op revolves around four characters on the hunt for a man who stole a pile of loot from the group.
Let's just hope the ragtag group of merry mercenaries can get off the island before the real mayhem starts.
Far Cry 3 is launching for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on December 4 in North America.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One