PAX Prime's Indie Megabooth website is live now, featuring the full list of 30 developers, showcasing over 30-something projects. The collaborative buy-in for studios began at PAX East this year and was such a success that the tradition will carry on.
The booth space will include the latest indie hotness, like Vlambeer's Luftrausers, Capy's Super T.I.M.E. Force, Carbon Games' AirMech and many other titles we don't mean to insult by not listing here. There are a lot of high-quality projects to check out in the not-so-little booth. PAX Prime 2012 is sold out and will take place next weekend, August 31 through September 2.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One