Haruka's "battles" take the form of a rhythm game in which you compete against rival dancers. As you perform, you'll build up a gauge, much like the "Heat Gauge" in the series' non-dance fights. And, like in those fights, you'll be able to perform special moves when it's full – in this case, Dance Heat moves.
There's even a parallel RPG mechanic, in the form of "expression power," which is awarded at the end of every battle by spectators.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25