@shoinan. Please send letters of complaint regarding rogue usage of the letter "u," along with the letter "s" in place of "z," to our tips line.
What's everyone playing?
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski): I'm somehow getting involved in Guild Wars 2. Really have no idea why I'm doing it. I've heard good things and I'm open to the risk of being infected with MMO after three years sober. Also, Dust: An Elysian Tale as soon as possible.
- Ben Gilbert (@RealBenGilbert): Papo & Yo & me are gonna get close, and I might stay up real late and play Dyad when I'm just about to fall asleep. Gotta keep my brain on its toes! Oh and Minecraft of course forever.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): My weekend is going to be pretty busy and I've got two different fantasy drafts going on, so I'm not sure I'll have much time for gaming.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I have reviews to work on, as always, so ... it's the perfect time to break out Alien Storm for the first time in 20 years or so!
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): Sleep. How long does international jet lag last?
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): I'll be knee-deep in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD for the foreseeable future. As it turns out, 1999's Jordan Mallory wasn't actually good at fighting games like 2012's Jordan Mallory is, so I've got a lot of re-learning to do.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): My parents are in town this weekend, so that means they'll have to watch me play Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I've been playing Darksiders 2, and Puzzle Craft. Also Puzzle Craft, Puzzle Craft, and Puzzle Craft. In conclusion, Puzzle Craft.
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek): Now that I've wrapped up my Madden 13 review, I'm checking out FIFA 13 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 this week. A different kind of football! ... I can say that, right? Since I'm previewing those games? Yeah? Otherwise, I'm still playing Madden 13... who am I kidding? Online league play starts soon!
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): Inspired by my time with Enemy Unknown at Gamescom, I'm trying my own "Iron Man" run of the original X-COM. One save file, no reloading during missions. It's ... not going well.
- Sinan Kubba (@Shoinan): I've been playing Soulcalibur V, which is pretty OK. Oh and Dust, which is better than OK, and also less jiggly.
- Steven Wong: Now that I'm done punching the crap out of crime in Sleeping Dogs, I think it's time to continue that trend by finally finishing LA Noire.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): Lots of Sound Shapes, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and Gunpoint (a great indie game you should look in to).