Amongst those new features are the addition of in-game move lists for each character, a new Tournament Mode that streamlines the user interface and menu hierarchy for tournament settings, cross-compatibility between North American and European/Australian matchmaking regions in online play, individual character tutorials and a lot more.
No date has been given for when the patch will be applied to the XBLA version of the game, though the patch notes do promise to greatly improve load times whenever that happens. The full list of changes, including character/balance adjustments and other various mechanical fiddling, can be found here.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One