Another change coming in this week's title update is described as "more nuanced roster management," and is also geared towards Ultimate Team. Instead of breaking down roster management by offense, defense and special teams in MUT, the update sorts teams by more specific positions, such as offensive line and defensive secondary. Each roster segment will show your team's starters as well as eligible players on your bench. The Madden team is also adding a boosts screen in this update, which will display every ratings boost equipped to your team.
Among the other features being added to MUT are quick collections and the ability to play two minute quarters in the mode. Quick collections reward players that are among the first to finish a card collection in Madden Ultimate Team with special bonuses.
"What we're really striving for is aiming these title updates not just at bug fixes, but adding brand-new content so people feel like they're constantly getting a new game experience," an EA rep told Joystiq. Past title updates added server-side fantasy drafts and player editing in career mode. We've also been told that another announcement is due later this week. Click past the break to see the list of bug fixes included in the update. %Gallery-172015% These Madden 13 title update bug fixes are the same across Xbox 360 and PS3:
- Fixed bug where Connected Careers panel in main menu is blank
- Fixed exploit in Madden Ultimate Team Solo Challenges where players were using frozen kick meter to run out the clock
- Fixed issue in Panthers playbook where Shotgun formation was properly displaying
- Fixed squib kick exploit
- Fixed exploit that allowed MLB to get instant pressure when in a specific position with a specific coverage called
- Fixed bug when reviewing a friend's depth chart in Madden Ultimate Team
- Fixed erroneous screen telling Madden Ultimate Team players EA servers were unavailable when an opponent signed out before progressing to the loading screen
- Fixed issue where replaying completed Solo Challenges in Madden Ultimate Team consumed contracts
- Fixed issue where Connected Careers offline depth chart would reset after each game when player used imported My Madden roster
- Fixed issue where users could not save edits to existing NFL players whose names were flagged as profane.
- Fixed exploit where Madden Ultimate Team users who were kicked out a match for grieving were still granted 800 coins
- Fixed a menu display bug in Madden Ultimate Team matchmaking screen
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Nintendo Wii console
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One