Meanwhile, perennial Batman-buster Bane is a grappling-based character devoid of projectiles, using his Venom-infused bigness to out-big other opponents. Given the character's history, we can wager a guess as to what wrestling move his full-meter Super will predominantly feature.
While no trailer has been released as of yet, a scan of the latest Game Informer (tweeted by NetherRealm Studios' Ed Boon) does give us a glimpse of what the characters will look like. Luthor's appearance is quite similar to his robotic look in DC Universe Online, which is fine, we suppose, but Bane's resemblance to his appearance in Batman & Robin gives us pause. Which is to say, we had to pause and throw up after being forced to remember that movie.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One