The latest Corvette model, the 2014 Corvette Stingray, will be available to you for free ... in Gran Turismo 5. It'll be released at no charge tomorrow as DLC. Technically, the car was already available, in a camouflaged "prototype" form; however, now you'll be able to both drive a Corvette and look at a Corvette.
The in-game reveal comes closely after the unveiling of the real car at the North American International Auto Show. On the PlayStation Blog, Sony noted that the new 'Vette gets more than 26 miles per gallon, the best gas mileage of any car in the line. The Gran Turismo version performs infinitely better in this regard.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25