Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance has a new developer and a new style of gameplay, but it's not as far removed from other Metal Gears as we may think. Case in point: the bosses are still total windbags.
In this new trailer, we see a collection of cyborg monstrosities deliver monologues at Raiden in Japanese, before rearranging their bodies into various kill modes. There's a bunch of high-speed combat as well, reminding us that this is still a different game. But if you come to Metal Gear for the dialogue, it looks like you still have something to look forward to.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One