Dead Men Walking, a two-player co-op mode, has waves of enemies swarm you and a buddy. Run and Stun features one player as Saci, Captain Baseball Bat Boy's nemesis, whose goal is to kill each player in the map and turn them to his side. Marked Man makes Vendetta victories five times as lucrative as normal kills in Deathmatch mode; five points for completing a Vendetta and five points for walking away from a Vendetta match with your life. Time Attack applies to Deathmatch, too, adding a countdown clock after each kill: The faster you kill another enemy and string together streaks, the more points you get.
Deathmatch Made in Heaven and its fearsome foursome of multiplayer modes drops tomorrow for $10 or 800 MS Points, or free for those with a Rockstar Pass.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One