"Definitely we are not going to see when the game's coming out that there are torture scenes in it," Blacklist producer Andrew Wilson said. "That scene is not there any more. I've not really heard anyone say they loved it."
Wilson said the scene may have been missing context, making it seem like "tough material."
"We've scaled a lot of that back, and as we've gone through the process of development there are always things that you feel are not working as well," he said. "Every game does this, and cuts certain things." Just not throats, apparently.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One