The March deluge of releases may not start until next week, but we are already in the thick of it. Games talk is packed this week with Richard's thoughts on Tomb Raider, Ludwig's time with Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Real Racing 3 with Mike Schramm, and more.
In news, Alexander and crew hit the early announcement of Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Capcom's new date for Remember Me, ongoing THQ auctions, the state of free-to-play, and the PlayStation 4's user interface.
Be sure to catch the games segment recorded live on YouTube every Thursday. This week's edition can be seen on the Joystiq YouTube page, and after the break.
Listen to the Super Joystiq Podcast:
- Subscribe to the Super Joystiq Podcast in iTunes
- Add the Super Joystiq Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- Download the MP3 directly
Listen to the MP3
- 00:00:00 - 00:59:58 // Intro, WRUP/Previews: Xav, Ludwig, Richard, Mike Schramm, Jordan
- 00:59:59 - 01:50:02 // News: Alexander, Ludwig, Jess, Jordan
- 01:50:03 - 01:51:50 // Outro: Xav
Theme Music: Satsuma Audio and Whitaker Blackall – "A Basstastic Undertaking"
Segment Bumpers: Jordan Mallory
- Podcast Twitter: @JoystiqPodcast - Use the hashtag #QJoystiq
- Website Twitter: @Joystiq
- Facebook: Joystiq Facebook Page
- Subscribe to Joystiq's YouTube Channel
- Follow Joystiq on Twitch.tv for game streams and giveaways
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag hoists new hero onto PS3, 360, Wii U, PC
- Remember Me recollects June 4 launch date
- Darksiders, Homeworld, Red Faction and other IPs next on THQ auction
- Uncharted 3 multiplayer goes free-to-play, available today on the PSN
- The PlayStation 4 interface
Xav de Matos and Jonathan Downin