We're not taking that in the literal sense, though; a million concurrent players would be very impressive, but the game selling one million units in two days is a tad more likely, albeit still impressive.
It's also surely sweet music to the ears of Crystal Dynamics and publisher Square Enix following the performance of the series' last major entry, Tomb Raider: Underworld. That game took over a month to sell a disappointing (apparently) 1.5 million units, with layoffs at Crystal Dynamics occurring soon after. At this rate, the Tomb Raider reboot will hit that figure by the end of the week.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One