"Set in the world of Blossom, the game follows a young and newly initiated Knight of the Rose, Lily. After King Orchid is double-crossed and cursed to sleep by the Wizard Crocus, it's up to Lily to find ingredients to concoct a potion that will restore the King," Maher says. "We are hoping to pave the way with Rex Rocket onto Nintendo and follow it up with Blossom Tales – depending on the success of Rex Rocket, we may develop a sequel first. Nintendo is the primary goal for us, 100 percent."
The Rex Rocket Kickstarter has 21 days to raise less than $1,000 and reach its $6,000 goal. It's scheduled to launch in January 2014 for PC, with other platforms down the line.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo Wii U