"As a result, [Resident Evil 6] did not meet with our projection," the company's statement reads. "In contrast, Dragon's Dogma became a greater-than-expected hit product in the domestic market, which has high profitability, and became an unprecedented million seller in the recent years as an original title."
Overall, Capcom sales were up 14.6 percent for the year to ¥94.07 million ($950M), with net income down to ¥2.97 million ($30M), which is a decrease of 56 percent from last year. Capcom expects this year to be similar in revenues, but hopes to bring that profit back to the 2012 level. This year's line-up includes Remember Me and Lost Planet 3.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One