An enhanced Wii U version of Rebellion's sniping sim, Sniper Elite V2, is headed to retailers tomorrow, offering up a collection of platform-exclusive tactical options.
Announced back in February, the Wii U edition of Sniper Elite V2 uses the console's GamePad by giving players an in-game map and quicker access to weapons and equipment. Players can additionally use the GamePad to tag and track enemies, mark traps, and predict the blast radius of planted explosives.
The Wii U port also features off-TV GamePad mirroring, in case the rest of your family doesn't want to watch you shatter skulls.%Gallery-188866%
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18